Take some time and learn the amazing Rakhi making Art to:
1. Increase self-confidence
2. Expand self-awareness
3. Build creative muscle
4. Increase focus
5. Empower creativity
6. Increased sense well-being
7. Stress buster
8. Sense of accomplishment
9. Generate Happy hormones to gift your brother hand-made rakhi
The charm of a handmade rakhi is unbeatable. There are so many options available nowadays in the market, but something made with love by the sister is sure to win the heart of the brother.
Making rakhis at home is also quite easy!
This Rakshabandhan tie a homemade rakhi for your brother which is simple yet beautiful and personal.
After learning to make these raKhis you may never want to go back to store bought rakhis!
Whatever you do from your heart by your own will reflect your love and affection!
In this class we will dive deep into:
1. Different types of rakhi making art (paper rakhi, decorative rakhi, ribbon rakhi, yarn rakhi, etc)
2. Learn various rakhi making techniques with materials available at home
3. Learning various methods to make rakhi from imagination
4. Learn to correct errors during designing
5. Learn to add color to your design