Home Page Optimization
Home Page Optimization Services
Optimizing your home page is more than just changing some text based on what competitors are doing and selecting images to match the copy.
The Home Page Optimization Process
The process requires understanding your business, goals, metrics, and customers. But there’s more. The optimization process needs to capture your unique value proposition.
When I work with you, I follow a four-step process to ensure you have a conversion-focused home page:
- Home Page Audit: to identify areas that need to be optimized. I will ask for Google Analytics access to understand current performance and metrics.
- Discovery Meeting: to learn and collect details about the business, goals, unique products, how your business works, and customer feedback.
- Customer Research: to identify pain points, anxieties, requirements and the desired outcome for each one.
- Create a messaging flowfor the home page with a unique value proposition based on customer insights that communicates:
What do you receive as part of this service?
With the home page optimization service, you will have a conversion-focused home page that:
- Establishes your identity with clarity
- Gets more clicks
- Has longer session durations
Specific deliverables include:
- Home page audit summary
- Discovery meeting report
- Customer research results
- Headline variations (up to 4)
- Complete messaging flow for the home page
The final content you receive will be shared in Google folder, which you (or your developer) can upload to your site.
I can also work with your developer to ensure the home page optimization is done correctly. We can also test variations of the headline to identify which one performs best.
How long will it take?
The service takes approximately 10 – 14 days, depending on when we have our discovery meeting to kickstart the process.