FULL WOMAN IN LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
"“Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg (COO, Facebook)
The workshop is for 2 days
In this 12 hrs full program we will give a view of the trends, Challenges & Opportunities facing women in Leadership.
Learn about Gender Diversity in the Workplace:
- Inclusive Leadership,
- UN Women Empowerment Principles,
- Role of different actors, organizations & Individuals.
The participants will experience a workshop where they will identify:
- Individual challenges and opportunities in impact leadership,
- Leadership styles
- Unconscious bias,
- Organizational politics and savviness.
One of the things to developed success and happiness in the workspace is being able to developed the self being in the day-to-day so, in this workhop, the participants will also learn and improve in:
- Build their authenticity at work,
- Executive Presence,
- Vision and Purpose by designing their Personal Life Strategy.
- Storytelling, voice and agency for women's representation in leadership.
- Learn and practice assertiveness in communications and conflict resolution.
- Effective Networking,
- Assertiveness in communications and how to give and receive feedback.
We help you address your organizations most pressing gender equality and women economic empowerment related challenges. "